Google Analytics is changing permanently. And it will affect all websites that collect analytic data from Google. WordPress, WiX, GoDaddy, Weebly, Shopify, or any other website connected to a UA-3 property.
If you created your property before October 14, 2020, you will need to update your Google property.
Google's Universal Analytics (UA-3) is being phased out and will be replaced with Google Analytics 4 (GA-4). When Google stops collecting UA-3 data on July 1st, 2023, you will stop getting analytic data streamed to your UA-3 property and any system connected to UA-3 property. It is also possible that soon after that you will not be able to access your historical data.
This offer is only for adding a new GA-4 property and connecting it to your website. You will start collecting data that you will be able to use in the future for analytic reports and year over year comparisons. Start collecting data now and have a smooth transition when UA-3 stops.
See below for the details. Then call to discuss with us if this is a good option for you.
If you want to find out more information directly from Google, this is what they are saying about the update.
This special will expire on June 1st, 2023.
Create New GA-4 Property
- This special offer is for anyone who has a website running or requiring Google analytics
- We set up a new GA-4 property
- We link it to your website's analytic system
- Optional: We will give you a 10-point website audit for free
REQUIREMENTSHere is what will be required for most websites:
- We will require payment prior to starting work
- We will need to schedule a quick phone call prior to starting work
- Login access to your Google account
- Login access to your hosting account
- Login access to your admin dashboard
- And sometimes login info or access for other accounts
- 10-point website audit for free
- More complex GA-4 configurations are possible. Hourly charges will apply
- We can make updates or modifications to your website front end while we are working on the website analytics. Hourly charges will apply
Sign me up!
We look forward to providing you with the best services.
We strongly encourage you to make the switch to Google Analytics 4 as soon as possible. Doing so will allow you to build the necessary historical data and usage in the new experience, preparing you for continuity once Universal Analytics is no longer available. (A quote from Google)
Email us: info@RAWdesignlab.com
Or Talk to us: 646-334-9195 and ask Douglass for the RAW Deal!